Why You Need a Pre-Listing Home Inspection
Home Inspection: A Necessary Step Prior to Listing Chandler Homes for Sale
Most home buyers know that they need a home inspection performed on a house that they are interested in purchasing, but many home sellers don’t realize that this is an important step to take prior to listing their home. Many Chandler real estate agents will recommend a pre-listing inspection, as it allows sellers to be completely informed prior to placing their home on the market. Having worked in the local industry for more than 20 years, Cathy Carter can provider her sellers with the resources necessary in order to prepare their home for the market. She recommends pre-listing inspections for those who are hoping to place their house amongst the other Chandler homes for sale, and she provides information about reliable, honest inspectors in the area who will do a thorough job.
What is a Pre-Listing Inspection?
A pre-listing inspection is a home inspection that is completed prior to the listing of your property. This is an inspection that is paid for by the homeowner in order to find out more information about the condition of the home before it is placed for sale on the market. Traditionally, buyers have always had home inspections completed on the Chandler homes for sale after they have made an offer, but more and more homeowners are having an inspection done before they even place their house on the market.
An expert Remax Chandler AZ Realtor would recommend that clients invest in a pre-listing home inspection for many reasons, and the agent also can recommend trustworthy home inspectors to complete the report. It’s critical to work with an agent who has connections and references within the industry, because a thorough, honest and reliable home inspector is necessary. The right home inspector will be able to tell you if there are any repairs that need to be done prior to listing, and if there are any repairs that buyers might request be completed before the sale of the home. It’s important to find a home inspector for your pre-listing inspection who is not an alarmist, and who wants to help you get to know your home better.
Reasons Why Chandler Real Estate Listings Should Have a Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- A pre-listing inspection provides you with all of the information you need to know about your home before it becomes one of the numerous Chandler homes for sale. If the inspection report reveals that there are major repairs that need to be done, you can complete them before you list your home. If the inspection shows that there are no major issues, you can move forward with relief knowing that buyers will not uncover any problems that you weren’t aware of.
- Completing one of these inspections can help you sell your house quicker than if you did not have one done. You do not have to spend time negotiating with your buyers after the inspection, because all of the necessary information will already be available.
- A pre-listing inspection can allow you to list your home for higher than you expected. The inspection may find that your house is in better condition than you thought, which would allow you to list it for a higher price.
- It allows sellers to provide their buyers with full disclosure during the process of selling their home. Buyers are more attracted to homes when they know all of the information. Accurate sellers’ disclosures are critical to the process of selling your home.
Discover the Chandler Real Estate Market
Chandler is an affluent community that attracts people from across the country who are interested in working in the technology sector and other booming industries. As a result, the Chandler real estate listings are quite valuable. The market is in high demand, and now that the spring season is arriving, things are really about to heat up.
The median sales price of a home in Chandler is $239,000. While prices dipped slightly over the winter months, Chandler real estate agents expect that prices will continue to increase again now that the busy real estate season is arriving. Many home buyers are interested in moving during the spring because there is an increase in inventory and it allows them to time their moves with the upcoming school year. It is anticipated that homes that are placed on the market in Chandler will only last for a few days before they are sold. Those who have a pre-listing inspection performed may find that their home sells even quicker than that.
Importance of Working with a Remax Chandler AZ Realtor
Choosing the right real estate agent is one of the most important decisions you will make when selling your home. These are the reasons why you need to work with an expert local agent:
- A local agent understands the current market conditions, and is familiar with the surrounding area.
- An experienced agent has completed hundreds of sales, and will recognize what needs to be done in order to sell your particular property.
- A motivated agent takes the time to complete continuing education courses and training seminars. This ensures that they have the right tools and resources available in order to sell your home for the highest price possible.
- An honest agent will give you the information that you need to know about selling your home, and will only make promises that they know they can keep.
- A reliable agent is available for you at any given moment. You want to work with an agent who is known for their ability to communicate with clients, real estate agents and other professionals in the industry. Your agent needs to be accessible throughout the entire process.
- A dedicated agent will help you from the moment you decide to sell your home until you have finished signing the final documents. In fact, many of the best agents will contact you after you have moved in order to make sure that you are settled in your new home.
If you are thinking of adding your house to the luxury Chandler real estate listings, then you will want to partner with Cathy Carter. She is an experienced Remax Chandler AZ Realtor who specializes in selling properties in Chandler and the surrounding community. She has a personable nature and she is known for the connections that she makes with her clients. She also is renowned throughout the industry, and has positive, working relationships with many Chandler real estate agents. She uses the latest marketing techniques in order to showcase your home and attract the most qualified, motivated buyers. For more information on preparing your home for the market, contact Cathy Carter today.